"The purpose of AESA is to provide a vehicle for the sharing
of ideas and to assist all member Societies in all legal
obligations in the running of their Eisteddfod."
"The Association of Eisteddfod Societies has a membership made
up of Eisteddfodau and Festivals of competition from all over
AESA assists its members by the way of conference and
- Bring about suitable changes without compromising the autonomy
of its members.
- Negotiate with insurance companies and/or brokers for affordable
Public Liability and other insurances as required.
- Seek clarification and updates on laws and regulations effecting
- Negotiate with all copyright organisations for a better outcome
for its members.
- Negotiate on any other matters of mutual concern or need.